Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Toxin

  Here is the beginning of a vampire story I called Toxin. It never got very far, but I can tell you that there was no romance between human and vampire.
Just a snack break.

----------------------------
A strange tingling sensation worked it's way up my arm, until it had engulfed my entire being.
The consciousness that kept me immobilized held my arm in it's now burning grasp.
“Only a bit longer, my sweet.”
It's voiced tore through my mind; both causing my blood to stir and my heart to freeze.
I couldn't speak, yet my mind screamed against the voice of my captor.
The voice chuckled, becoming more masculine as the strange tingling sensation began to fade; yet remain in my veins.
“There, my hunger has been sated.”
My eyes, which had been closed for a long time now, finally opened.
I found dark gray eyes watching me with a coveted expression.
I shivered under his gaze, words silently falling from my tongue.
He smiled, revealing a single, bright white fang.
“You should have listened to your instincts, Shania Kemsley.”
I couldn't blink, but only stare in horror as he took out a blindfold and covered my eyes.
“Say goodbye to the life you knew, a prepare to enter into a realm of nightmares.”

No comments:

Post a Comment