1. Take a rubber chicken, a telephone cord, and a blue shirt. You are now chicken cord-on-blue.
2. Put on a bright colored shirt and a thumb brace. When people ask what happened, just say that you stick out like a sore thumb.
3. Wear a shorts, a sports shirt, a whistle, and a baseball cap. You are now a gym teacher.
4. Carry around a clipboard and a pen. You are now taking surveys.
5. Wear a red shirt. You are now a red shirt. (So beware any away missions.)
6. Wear a glove that has been painted red, and carry a cookie jar. You've been caught red handed stealing cookies from the cookie jar.
7. Put on an apron, then carry a bowl and a whisk. You are a baker.
8. Put on a backpack and carry a notebook, binder, and dictionary. You are a student.
9. Connect a bunch of socks to your clothes. Tell people that you're the monster who takes everyone's left socks.
10. Carry an umbrella and say that you're ready to sing in the rain.