1. Stuffing for other projects.
2. A patchwork piece. Take all those odds and ends, and sew them together into something unique.
3. Test pieces. Want to learn a new technique? Use an extra bit of fabric from a finished project in your trial run.
4. Make it into a rag.
5. Make a little pin cushion.
6. Use them as an accent to another project.
7. As bedding for storing fragile
8. Use them as teaching pieces. A bit of fabric is less daunting to a beginner then a larger project.
9. Confetti. The best part about using fabric scraps is that they can be used multiple times.
10. Make petals for a flower. Petals can be fairly small, so scrap pieces can be just right.