Wednesday, December 21, 2011

From the world of Terrarth

Heart pounding, I raced through a fog covered forest; the sound of twigs snapping alerting my pursuers of my every move. I glanced over my shoulder, but couldn't see anything through the fog. My bare feet hurt, but I couldn't stop running. I didn't know who my pursuers were, but I knew that I had to run.
Run until one of two things happened.
I escaped, or they caught me.
Suddenly a broken branch appeared out the fog in my path. But before I realized the problem, my foot caught underneath the branch and my momentum sent me tumbling to the ground. Hastily pushing myself up, I tried to stand and cried out as pain shot through my ankle. Biting my lip, I fell to my knees and crawled. Then I felt someone kick my side; knocking me into a tree. Gasping for breath, I stared in the direction the kick had come from; searching for any sign of my attacker. Through the fog, I found cold, golden eyes retuning my stare.
Not knowing what else to do, I screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment