Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thoughts about a book

Once upon a time, there was a new book.
Which really had me quite hooked.
Within its pages moments were stolen away.
At any opportunity throughout the day.
The cover I stared at as I sat.
Contemplating how the design I could tat.
The characters were such a fine sight.
I'm surprised I got any sleep in the night!
This novel I feel deserves a toast.
Oh!
I almost forgot the Wednesday post!

-To Hannah L. Clark's Cobbogoth
Thanks for the amazing read.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erisnyx, I can't believe you wrote Cobbogoth an Ode! That's so Shakespear and Johnson--very cool! I'm really flattered, and so glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing such an amazing book!
    I'm glad that you liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am very flattered since you mentioned the cover in there. Thanks so much for your awesome comments on this amazing book!

    ReplyDelete