Friday, March 16, 2012

First Lines

1. If I had known vacation would end in the belly of a dragon, I wouldn't have taken that job flipping pancakes.
2. Mom invited aliens to my birthday party.
3. "Why is my turtle in a tux?"
4. The statue shattered, taking with it my only way home.
5. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were a fish."
6. Slipping on a banana peel was the best thing to happen on Friday.
7. "Don't stress child, an allergy to human is quite common."
8. The explosion of 2314 was my last day on Earth Delta.
9. All the lights died when the monsters came to town.
10. "The paperclips are coming!"

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. As a lover of words you might be interested in the word play involved in cryptic crosswords. I am doing a series of posts on solving cryptic clues. This was the first one I did. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/cryptic-crosswords-solving-hints-1.html Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete