Friday, October 30, 2015

Things that make me happy


1. My family. Sometimes we may annoy one another, but I wouldn't trade my family for any other.
2. Good books. A good book that stays with you long after you've finished it is a great friend, one which I hope everyone can find.
3. French bread and apple juice. Because yummy food can brighten almost any day.
4. Tatting. Having a craft that you understand how to do is a wonderful feeling, especially when you've grown up around crafty people. I love being able to tat bookmarks and other things that I can then give as gifts to people.
5. Being able to breathe through my nose. That may seem kind of silly, but for most of my life I couldn't breathe very well through my nose. So being able to easily breathe through my nose is amazing, and makes me very happy.
6. A good night's sleep. Sleep is important, and sometimes you don't remember that until experiencing a poor night of sleep.
7. Water. Water is vital to life, and I'm grateful to have access to clean water.
8. Medicine. Being able to get medicine that helps to relieve your aches and fight whatever illness you may be suffering from is a wonderful gift.
9. Animals. Having the love of an animal can help to turn a bad day into a better one.
10. Having time to think. Time is expensive, but being able to take some of it to focus on the thoughts you've had that day can help you to better understand yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment