Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beginnings

"You might make me into a servant, but I will hold your heart."

With a single sentence, the lives of two characters become inseparably connected.
Welcome to Terrarth Tales.
Here, I will tell you stories of heroes and villains, of sentient vegetables and ridiculous phantasms. Tales of sorrow, courage, and laughter.
It is my hope that you will find something here to interest your mind. Whether that is a snippet of a story, my thoughts on a mythical creature, or simply an intriguing book I've read.

Join with me, as a new beginning rises from the internet.

To start us off, here is an interesting new book I've been following, which comes out December 3rd!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY95wH2YrL8
Cobbogoth is about a seventeen year old girl named Norah Lukens, who begins a journey to discover the truth about the murder of her archeologist uncle. But Norah learns that his murder is covering up something far more sinister; and to save others from suffering her uncle's fate, she must go to Iceland in order to learn the truth once and for all..

If she succeeds, she'll gain the one thing she's always longed for.

But if she fails, not even the gods can help her.



I for one, am very excited about this book, which is the first of its series by
.

2 comments: